Mehemmed Hadi Street LinkedIn ID: https://www.linkedin.com/in/murad-aghayev-a57a76b3
Building 72/2A, apt. 67, Tel: +994558816423
Azerbaijan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master in Finance
Istanbul University (GPA 3.25+)
Bachelor in Finance
Azerbaijan Tourism and Management University (GPA 2.5+)
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Az Tex Import MMC: (Accountant Intern 19-Aug-2020 – 20-Oct-2020)
· Create e-tax receipt payment on tax site
· Prepare e-tax receipt payment on tax site
· Making payments
· Monitoring the operations carried out in the system
· Inclusion of cash receipt operations in the 1C system
· Implementation and control of payments in the 1C system
· Implementation of goods and material revenue operations
· Execution of cost transactions
· Entering transactions in bank statements into the system accordingly
Kapital Bank OJSC: (Operations Controller Intern 07-NOV-2019 – 09-Dec-2019)
· Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
· Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
· Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments.
· Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
· Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Demir Bank OJSC: ( Accountant; 14-APR-2016 - 15-Jul-2017)
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
· IT – Essential Microsoft Office Programs, 1C Soft 8.3 accounting system
· Analytical Ability
· Problem Solving
· Excellent time management skills
· Languages – Fluent in Azerbaijani, Turkish. Intermediate in English, Russian. Beginner in Spanish.
COURSES & QUALIFICATIONS
· IELTS Certificate
· Insurance (Pasha Life Insurance) in Baku, Azerbaijan
· Technical Support Fundamentals in Coursera
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Fishing, hunting, driving, music and video games
REFERENCES: Available on request