We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Work with UX/UI designers, product owners, and other stakeholders to plan, execute and release new features and improvements periodically;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Launching and supporting new projects, upgrading actual projects;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Android Uİ design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Experience with Java and Kotlin.
- Ability to work with REST API and SOAP services.
- Real-time operations, experience with WebSocket.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and Android studio.
- Knowledge of Firebase SDK, Google Map SDK.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills and teamwork spirit.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email address.
Applications will be reviewed against position requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact: +994 558893430, Gunash