Work location: Gadabay, Azerbaijan
Work schedule: 15 working days,15 rest days
- University degree in Chemistry and other related fields
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Good knowledge of Azerbaijani. Knowledge of English and Russian is an asset
- Practical knowledge in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Job responsibilities include, not limited to:
- Receive samples on time and register
- Use all procedures for chemical analysis, prepare samples, carry out experiments, make measurements using equipment, record results, and present results for analysis
- Clean, maintain and set up equipment for use in experiments
- Inform engineers and laboratory supervisors about analysis results
- Prepare chemical reagents and solutions according to formulas
- Take responsibility for accuracy in preparation and standardization of solutions
- Perform technical duties related to the chemistry laboratory activities
- Ensure safe storage of chemical materials
- Oversee collection and disposal of waste materials according to regulations
- Distribute laboratory equipment and materials in the chemistry laboratories in
coordination with other laboratory assistants
- Assist in the orientation and training of new laboratory staff
- Contribute to a safe environment in the chemistry laboratories.
- Company will provide: meals, accommodation, medical insurance, transportation from/to site;
Please forward your CV indicating position title in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline is February 9, 2023.