Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute digital marketing activities for achieving goals.
- Managing day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
-Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Presenting recommendations to Marketing Manager and Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing-related field.
-2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Core Competency Requirements
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Strong familiarity with executing best practices in all digital functions including: web development, acquisition & activation marketing (e-mailing, display ads, online video, paid search, paid and organic social and SEO, etc), content marketing and web analytics.
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics & Google Data Studio).
- Familiarity with goal and event setting via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is an asset.
- Familiarity with mobile marketing and commercialization - mobile app growth,
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, key measurement tools, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in Azeri and Russian.
- Proficient with Google ads, Facebook ads, Google data studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google My Business and Google Drive. Basic knowledge of HTML is an asset.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this position, please apply through email, attaching an up to date CV to: email@example.com
( ! ) Important: Please indicate the name of applied position in the subject of email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.