Mars Overseas Baku LTD invites candidates to apply for the position of Digital Marketing Manager for a curious and active team
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of our Marketing Team.
- Partner closely with the Team Leader, brand marketing and product teams to develop and execute leading digital strategies;
- Serve as Digital marketing lead for the team, including day-to-day operation, management, and optimization;
- Identify and develop demand generation and conversion opportunities to increase customer consideration and conversion;
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all digital marketing initiatives across all web, mobile, and socially owned properties.
You’re a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You’re creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You’re agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Strong project management/organizational skills required
- Strong familiarity with executing best practices in all digital functions including web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc), and web analytics.
- Familiarity with mobile marketing and commercialization - mobile app development, connected tools, and responsive sites and landing pages.
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal. Excellent interpersonal interactions with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Independent, creative self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics).
If you feel positive about the above statements, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject field.