PortBIM MMC is currently looking for Electrical Design Engineer dealing with Low Voltage and Weak Current Systems on the Ongoing construction projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Design Electrical power and signal systems based on the international standards and local requirements.
- Lead technical office team on the preparation of electrical drawings, BOQ and specification.
- Attend Technical meetings with the Client and Site Chiefs.
- Support our Site Chiefs with the design related issues.
- Control site activities and documentation such as method statement, shop drawings, material approval, daily/weekly report and etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on major infrastructure and building projects, preferably on commercial projects.
- AutoCAD advanced
- English intermediate or upper.
- Capable of preparing electrical design package including calculations, drawings, specification, BOQ and etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to adapt to multiple and varied responsibilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and also capable of preparing Electrical drawings based on local standards and requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email and indicate the “Electrical Design Engineer” at the subject line of the email.