Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
- Ensure accuracy of the timesheets and payroll related information.
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits.
- Processing holiday, sick, maternity ant other leave payments.
- Ensure Team Member pay queries are resolved on a timely basis.
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and on time.
- Track all payroll related deductions and cash advances.
- Manage and follow-up vacation requires and vacation balance information.
- Coordinate exit process.
- Any other HR related tasks assigned by Human Resources Manager.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills and values that follow:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferable in finance, economics, business administration.
-At least 3-year previous experience in HR and Payroll administration.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijan Labor and Tax legislation.
- MS Office Programs knowledge.
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and within the team.
- Positive attitude.
- Experience in the hotel industry is an advantage.
Candidates who meets the criterias are requested to send their CV/Resume.