- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in relevant field is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers);
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Customer service attitude.
Interested candidates are requested to apply directly clearly indicating in subject line “Office Administrator”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.