- Assist to Director with all necessary project schedules tracking and updating process;
- Assist in deploying project strategy and meeting established profit goals;
- Assist in submittal process, follow up open items;
- Organizing travel and itineraries
- Organizing and planning meetings
- Attend to all meetings necessary for administrating the project;
- To schedule meetings with suppliers, arrange visits.
- University degree;
- Advanced English and Russian, native Azerbaijani;
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Skills in management
- Well-developed time management skills;
- Previous work experience in similar position;
- Knowledge of construction environment.
Please e-mail CV with job title “Personal Assistant to Director”