- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Project Control Manager
- Experience in PCM, in HAOR of refinery is a mandatory requirement
- Have a broad technical knowledge combined with excellent leadership skills
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer skills- MS Officce, MS Project, Primavera, Autocad
The Project Controls Manager responsibilities include:
- Execution of Project Controls core programs i.e., engineering, cost estimating, cost analysis/control, and planning/scheduling in accordance with applicable Project Controls Department Procedures.
- Directs schedule development, maintenance, monitoring, impact identification, and recovery plan development activities.
- Identifies, analyzes, and provides innovative solutions to cost engineering and planning/scheduling problems.
- Develops, interprets, and executes policy, objectives, and standards applicable to cost and schedule control and analysis activities.
- Reviews contract drafts for adequacy of cost and scope definition and Project Controls requirements.
- Coordinates development of all data in support of negotiations.
- Prepares the Project Controls Plan for assigned project/program.
- Maintains liaison with functional management to coordinate workload and staffing plans, work processes, and procedures.
- Directs the preparation and presentation of project/program estimates and cost forecasts. Supports project/program organizational and administrative activities.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.