- Answer customer calls, e-mails, messages, provide the fast and correct information to incoming customers’ inquiries.
- Make phone calls based on the received customers’ inquiries, register the customers’ details, and create shipping labels, convert the leads to the customers.
- Record call logs in Salesforce CRM.
- Follow up with the customers to achieve the greatest number of converted customers.
- Prepare and submit quotes, negotiate the price, and collect payments.
- Submit shipping labels to the customers and schedule their visits to the office
- Work closely with the accounting and technical departments to resolve different issues, including disputes.
- Provide timely feedback to the management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Utilize all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose customers’ issues.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Collect testimonials from the customers.
- Schedule the data verification process and assist during the process as needed.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal in English.
- The ideal candidate has native level American English with a background in technology and sales management and should live (study or work) in the US for at least 1 year.
- Good speed typing skills on QWERTY keyboard.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and CRM software.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently without direction.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a customer service (or similar) role or sales is a must.
- Strong work ethic, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work night shifts - GMT-7 or GMT-4.
Please submit your resume to e-mail address.
The subject of the sent e-mail should be Sales Representative – The US Office.