You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, a fast pace, moving around, and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend.
You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
- Design and build robust and scalable services that are fundamental in enabling mission
- Work on projects that change the world of travel
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, develop and ship new features and services
- Be in charge of the full lifecycle of the features you implement
- Continuously evaluate the current state of our services and come up with suggestions for improvements
- Be proactive in closing the technical debt
- You mentor other engineers when needed
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proven ability to create production web applications
- Experience working in a global environment
- Ability to take an active role in delivering a feature end to end - from taking an active role in requirements gathering, through proper design review, to implementation and rollout.
- Experience working with Ruby-On-Rails
- Strong database and data modeling skills
- Solid HTML, CSS & JS skills
- Experience with writing automated tests for your code
- You know how to optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills, independent, positive attitude, and a team-player
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience building RESTful API services
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes & AWS services
If you are interested, please submit your CV by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.