- Design and build robust and scalable services that are fundamental in enabling mission
- Work on projects that change the world of travel
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, develop and ship new features and services
- Be in charge of the full lifecycle of the features you implement
- Continuously evaluate the current state of our services and come up with suggestions for improvements
- Be proactive in closing the technical debt
- You mentor other engineers when needed
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proven ability to create production web applications
- Experience working in a global environment
- Ability to take an active role in delivering a feature end to end - from taking an active role in requirements gathering, through proper design review, to implementation and rollout.
- Experience working with Ruby-On-Rails
- Strong database and data modeling skills
- Solid HTML, CSS & JS skills
- Experience with writing automated tests for your code
- You know how to optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills, independent, positive attitude, and a team-player
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience building RESTful API services
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes & AWS services
If you are interested, please submit your CV by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.