Implement approved strategies for particular trade channels.
- Regularly gather and analyze relevant input data about product categories in trade channels / customers / competitor performance in Azerbaijan.
- Implement category development strategies in fields / product placement / visibility / pricing vs competitors.
- Implement shelf standards and planograms for each of the categories.
New Product Development:
- Calculate the quantity of a new product.
- Present for team Selling Story a new product.
- Monitoring a new product and holding meetings with sales team.
- Monitor shelf standards (MML, Planogram) implementation in KA & TT outlets.
- Monitor Nestle Consumer Prices in outlets.
- Gather information about competitor PTT / CP in Azerbaijan.
- Monitor competitor activities for all strategic product groups.
- Monitor competitor new product launches and give timely feedback about product positioning, prices.
- Participate in annual POPM development plan, give relevant feedback from fields regarding needed updates / changes.
- Control POPM flow, production plan, production, stocking at the distributors’ warehouses and expenditure to the retail.
- Execute POPM installation plan in Azerbaijan in terms of annual plan.
Annual Activity Plan:
- Flawless execution of approved annual activity plans in Azerbaijan (internal announcement in company and communication with distributor).
- Evaluate each planned activity.
- Be responsible for POPM production budget expenditure in Azerbaijan according to set plan.
- Monitor trade activities budget in Azerbaijan to be in line with set target percentage from total turnover.
- Issuing PO & PR for approving production & field activities.
Who we are looking for:
- 2 years working experience in sales operations, category management, trade marketing, marketing
- University degree
- Driving license
- Advanced English (C1)
- Excellent Russian
- PC Skills
- Planning & Organization
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills / Team work
- Project Management
- Decision making
- Salary (will be discussed with successful candidate).
- Medical insurance, company car.
- Strong professional team, excellent working environment.
Interested applicants should submit their CV in English no later than January 20, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.