Location: Head Office
Department: Trade Marketing
Reports to: Head of Trade Marketing Department
Inside of company: Sales Department, Demand and Planning Department
Outside of company: All Parties
- Education: High education
- Experience: A minimum 1 year Sales experience in FMCG is desirable
- Language: Azerbaijani, English, Russian (all fluent)
- Computer skills: MS Office, Excel-Excellent, PowerPoint- Excellent, SAP is preferred
- A good sense of responsibility and etiquette
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong mathematical knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly personable
- Highly business communication skills
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised and outside of working hours
- Participate in implementing Trade Marketing Strategies, including promotional campaigns, promotion tracking, visibility, in store branding and other related functions.
- Planning and tracking of sales results of company
- Responsible for Marketing Surveys, Hypermarket analysis and competition analysis.
- Accurate and timely preparation of reports
- Preparation of presentations and presentation it in front of the mass
- Travel to branches to make sure all plans are executed properly.
Other duties as assigned.
Keeping in touch with existing partner companies and be closely involved in resolving any issues that arise
Collection of data from relevant structures for inclusion in the campaign plan table and monitoring of the process during the period of activity, preparation, and submission of the report to the head.