The most interesting FinTech startup In Azerbaijan, which is part of the largest holding in the country, gathers a team of the best!
Our goal is to create the best digital solutions on the market for B2C and B2B clients in Azerbaijan. For this we combine the latest technology with a customer-oriented design so that each the launched features to please the client.
We combine the advantages of a startup with the capabilities of a large organization. Our product teams are small, agile.
We work in cross-functional product teams, where professionals and experts in mobile payments, P2P & P2M, e-comm, payment and banking products, design, IT development, credit risk, operational processes and other areas work side by side. Together we create high-load products for millions of customers. We try to make our products according to agile approaches, using CI / CD, frequent releases, fast feedback communication. We are confident that our startup will become a unicorn, as we have all the opportunities for this.
Startup, in the best sense of the word:
- product iterative development: working out the task from the first stages together with the owners
- product, their decomposition, coding, demo and tracking of results
- flexible working hours
- lack of corporate habits and hierarchy
- friendly close-knit team with freedom of opinion and work for results
- work on one of the most heavily loaded products in Azerbaijan
- the right tools: large monitors and nimble latest Macs
- modern office
- financial stability: Competitive salary
- corporate wellness program
- access to Discount platform: Opportunity to benefit from discounts from partners
- advanced training opportunities Comfort: Flexible dress code in the office (official events excluded)
UX Designers are responsible for a set of activities including: conducting initial user research, driving a solution vision based on business and user insights, designing desirable and intuitive multi-channel experiences, developing wireframes and visual designs, and iteratively validating solutions with users. Individual designers may not possess all skills, but should demonstrate deep expertise in 2 or more areas.
- Advocates for user-centered design solutions
- Conducts user research to discover insights, define user personas, and map user journeys
- Creates distinctive, branded digital experiences that are desirable and consistent across multiple platforms, devices and channels
- Develops new product concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions
- Creates compelling visual designs that align to company and product brand standards
- Conducts concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions
- Actively collaborates as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Tracks user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements, including analytics
- Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- 3+ years in this role working with product development teams, delivering and building digital products
- Able to plan, conduct, and synthesize user research and usability testing
- Skilled at creating interaction design solutions for desktop, web and mobile applications
- Strong visual design skills, able to create compelling, branded, high-fidelity product screens
- Familiar working with design systems that consistently scale across platforms
- Experience with B2C digital products knowledge and enthusiasm is a plus
- Hands-on experience designing consumer applications for desktop, web, and mobile
- Proven experience working in design teams in an Agile product development setting
- Experience planning and conducting user research at various stages of the design process
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate the value of a design choice to users and non-designer stakeholders
- Creative problem solving and analytical thinking
- Able to produce high quality creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Combined skills in 2 of 3 of the following: User Research, Interaction Design, Visual Design
- Synthesizes abstract ideas into tangible solutions for design
- Is passionate about problem solving through design
- Sees value in taking an iterative design approach
- Has a strong sense of ownership and proactively advocates for the end user
- Open to taking on new challenges and learning new skills
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative
- Advance English
How to apply:
İn case of interest, please send your CV by indicating “UX Designer” in subject line.